Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lewis's brother makes racing debut



Nicolas Hamilton, brother of former F1 World Champion, Lewis Hamilton will begin racing in the Renault Clio Cup  this Season.


Nicolas suffers from cerebral palsy and is using this opportunity to inspire others who have to endure physical challenges to live the life that they want.





The 19-year old recently got his B-racing licence and has signed up with Total Control racing, a multiple championship winning team in the BTCC support category.



"I have loved motorsport from a young age and watching my brother achieve so much has given me inspiration to make my own racing debut," he said.

"I know this will not be an easy task, but I hope that my doing this will give inspiration to others who have challenges in their life. I can't wait to be racing."

For the full story go to Autosport

No comments:

Post a Comment